• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Info needed from 2510 owners

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking at a 2510XLD with twin 150 4s - is it enough power? What type of cruise and fuel burn should expect? Read lots about changing tabs to the larger ones - has anyone done this on this boat? Boat currently has high bow rail - can I replace with regular bow rail using the same holes? Thanks to all who take the time to respond.
Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a 2510XL with a single 300 and it is more than enough power. My dealer, Hance & Smythe in Manahawken routinely outfits the XLD with twin 150's. with respect to the bow rail ...IMHO the hull looks much better with the higher west coast rail.
Good luck

We have a 2510 owner/member here (search for Porkchunker) who has a pair of 115's on his boat.
I've run with him several times, and those motors seem to push his 2510 just fine.
I would think the twin 150's should be even better.

As for the bow rail question, give the factory a call and ask if the mounts for both railings are interchangeable.
Personally, I like the lower rail (or no rail), but everyone has their own wants and needs.

252-728-5621

Good luck!

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I was looking at the 2510 in delaware as well. Seems like a reasonable deal until you start looking at taxes, cost of a trailer, electronics etc you're a in around 70k for a 5 year old boat. I'm still skeptical

I'll sell you a used 99, 2510 DV with a 2008 zuke 4s 250. Rady to fish, trailer, riggers, good electronics(dated), radar, epirb, raft, 6 swivel rod holders, hardtop, new canvas in 2009, trailer overhauled in 2010, 600 hours on the motor.

WOT 33-35kts, cruise 18-25kts. when the crap hits the fan slow to 12 -17 she will handle some serious weather.

Email or pm if you are interested

Back