Is the economy that bad???

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albacorey

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else out there is trying to sell they're beautiful parker pilot house?? I have had my boat on the market for 2 months now, including on this site, and have not gotten hardly any bites on it. I am in a tough position, and am negotiable. It is a 2002 2520, fully loaded with 600 hours on a yamaha 225 ox66. The boat has been perfectly maintained, and is located in montauk NY. The original asking price was $29,900. I would be willing to let it go for around $27,000. I believe this is a great price for such a boat, as I paid $40,000 for it 4 years ago. Is this still to much for this boat, or is it just that nobody has any $$$. Any input is greatly appreciated

I think that is a decent price. The problem is, in this economy, people are scared, many are losing their jobs, some are losing their home or are under water with it. "Luxury" items may be on people's "wish list", but until things improve, it will be a tough sell.
That being said, my buddy down here in NJ just sold his 2004 23' Sailfish in less than 3 weeks advertising, $27,000 to a guy in Montauk. Go figure. Up there, I'd prefer that pilot house.

Back