• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Its official my boat is for sale. 2007 Parker 2510 XLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock Bottom

Reaction score
It is a 2007 2510 XLD. It has twin 150's and it has about 300 hrs on it. I spent about $15K on upgrades in the last two years and have yet to use them much. All new garmin including 6212 chart plotter, auto pilot, remote spot light, freshwater wash down, led spreader lights, furuno fish finder, two new batteries this summer and a few other odds and ends. It also has a windlass, radar, plumbed toilet w/ pump out :cry: . It also comes with a rarely used trailer. I would only sell if it was in the to mid $50k range. It's located in Deale, Md if you have any interest send me a PM and I can get you some pics as I can never figure out how to post them on CP. No brokers please
Jake

I would love to post a few pictures but ia can't figure out how to. Any help would be much appreciated.

It's a long way around to the solution but if you use an iPhone for the pics you can then email them to yourself and it will ask you what size to make them. Select medium. You can then post those to the site.

Pics hosted at the request of Rock Bottom.

IMG_0239_zpsqtwfgdcj.jpg

IMG_0241_zpspenbkllp.jpg

IMG_0240_zpsg7h6msxe.jpg

IMG_0239_zpsqtwfgdcj.jpg

Are theses only pictures of your boat.Do you have more of cockpit, dash, cabin & exterior, I would like to view them. Hate to make trip from Long Island if its not what Im looking for . Does it have closed transom.Any warranty left on motors

Rock Bottom, is your boat still for sale? New to site and not sure how to contact you? Let me know how to proceed. Very interested. Love in Annapolis. Thx

I am interested in your boat could you send me pictures , is this deep v model . What kind of power does it have. Is boat out of water I live on Long Island but will be driving past Maryland this Saturday

I PM'd the seller about a month ago and got a contact #. I called,VMed, and text him later on. And never got a call back. Not sure what the deal is. Hope you have better luck

Back