jrc radar

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24u2nv

Reaction score
i have a jrc radar dome all wired up but i need a display any suggestions on where to buy one used?

Which model are you looking for? I've got a JRC 1000 I took off of my old boat.

i took the numbers off the dome they are nke 1044a serial lu34635 it also says radar 2000 so i am not sure what will work if yours would work i would be interested in it

They made a 1000, 1500 and 2000 so I don't think they are interchangable. You might check with JRC and see what they say.

dave is your 1000 complete if so how much do you want for it

The unit is complete except the main cable from the display to the dome was cut about 6 inches from the dome. It was working fine when I took it off my old boat three years ago and has been sitting in a cabinet in my shop since then. As far as I know if you get a new cable it should work fine--but no guarantee.

I looked for cables on ebay and craigslist but didn't look very hard. You might want to look around and see if you can get a new cable. I have the old cable and the connector but it looks like it'd be a pain to try and splice it--maybe a marine electrician could do it.

It's just wasting space so if you want it I'll sell you the whole thing for $50 plus whatever the actual costs are to ship it to you.

Let me know.

Back