• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Just curious about a trade...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sow&Pigs

Reaction score
I have a 1990 2520 in great shape. Power is a 2001 225 Optimax purchased new in 2003. About 250 hours on it now. Never an issue. Electronics are all new: Raymarine E80 with Radar and high performance thru-hull triducer, Icom M504 VH4, Icom M304, ACR Aquafix 406 GPS I/O EPIRB, Sirrius radio, Kenwood stereo with iPod input, spotlight and deck light.

Newly installed 6 heavy duty Lee rod holders to replace original Perkos. 6 more rod holders discretely placed inside the cabin, and 8 on the hardtop.

Fuel burn at 4,000 (27mph) is 9gph.

I love it. Kids Love it. Wife? From what I can gather, she always preferred being on a center console (which we had many of) and would like another one.

This is about as crappy an environment to try to sell a boat as you could possibly imagine. So I'm wondering whether, through some stroke of Classic Parker luck there might be someone out there wishing their 23'-25' center console Parker was actually a 2520. Or, at least their wife was wishing it was...

If so, let's talk.

Sorry, wish I could help but can't....

I'm just the other way around, I've got a 2006 18ft parker with just about everything and would like to trade for a 19ft WA, I really like the 19ft Trophy....I had the 21'7" for eight years and went to the smaller parker which is great but miss my walkaround...

Good Luck on you trade....

Back