Kicker Ideas

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker 2310

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run a 2310 off shore and currently run it with a single Yamaha 225. I am thinking about getting a kicker for trolling not to metion a back up in the event the main fails. I just saw the Yamaha guy at the Baltimore boat show and they had a 8hp, four-stroke, high thrust kicker engine. It has a full size prop on it and big lower unit. Has anyone use one or know anything about them. I told him what size boat i am running and he said it will easily push it fastenough to troll and will provide a back up to the main plant. Any thoughts or ideas on what i should buy.

I have sold hundreds of T8 Yamaha kickers over the last few years. Out here on the west coast, they are THE kicker motor of choice for most vessels under 25 or 26 feet. It will easily push your Parker to hull speed, and will troll all weekend on a few gallons of fuel. They have a stellar reputation for reliability and durability.

I have the 15 hp yamaha kicker on my 2310 and it pushes the boat just fine. I don't go offshore much so I would like to sell if interested. Call me at 410 353 0300 .

I bought this boat in the fall and the engine is a 2002

PA220020.jpg

I have a 9.9 on my 2320, gives me about 5-5.5 knots (hull speed) great little engine and a bit of piece of mind while offshore. It is attached to the main with a tie bar and rigged with a second control in the pilot house.

Attachments

• 2320 Kicker 1.jpg
    2320 Kicker 1.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 473
  • 2320 Kicker 2.jpg
    2320 Kicker 2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 473
Back