LED nav lights for 2310WA

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evinrudejim

Reaction score
I am installing a anchor roller on my 2310 and will have to remove the factory Atwood bow bicolor nav light and replace it with separate port/stb lights.
I want to go to LED lights for the low power consumption and long life. Can't seem to source a horizontal mount nav light set. Anyone have a supplier in mind?

I used the same ones as Megabyte. They're excellent. They look like laser beams. 8)

Dom

Thanks megabyte. Found a set of Innovative Lighting port/starboard LED nav lights <p> at my local Worst Marine-sitting in stock. I about fainted. BTW the new design lights use an allen head machine screw to hold the SS cover on. It can be removed if needs be. Also found my Windline URM-3 bow roller for $85 on eBay. Worst Marine gets about $200 for these puppies. They are not stamped 'Windline" but are identical and made in the same factory in China.

bajadude":255r9xyb said:
Also found my Windline URM-3 bow roller for $85 on eBay. Worst Marine gets about $200 for these puppies. They are not stamped 'Windline" but are identical and made in the same factory in China.

$115 for the Windline name... what a deal! :(

Latest posts

Back