LENCO TO BENNETT ON 25 SCDV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUCKY STRIKE

Reaction score
THINKING OF PUTTING 24X12 BENNETTS ON MY 25 SCDV WITH BRACKET AND TWIN 150'S. WILL THAT BE ENOUGH TO LIFT THE BACK UP?-IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THERE IS ANY MORE ROOM FOR A LONGER SPAN.THE LENCOS EVEN AT 16 X 12SPAN DO NOTHING BUT CREATE SPRAY AND DRAG.
LS

Quite a number of us here have upgraded from the stock 12x12 tabs.

Check in the "Projects" folder, or use the 'Search' feature, and you should find lots of information on the subject, to include project photos.

A number of us have 24x9's... FishFactory has 24x12's (I believe), and ESFishDoc just recently installed 30x12's on his 2520, so you have lots of options.

Feel free to photograph your upgrade and post it to the "Projects" folder. That is how we all learn from each other! :wink:

Measure the distance from the "hard chine" or "reverse chine" (about the first 6" from each rear corner of the boat, to a point about 8" clear of the edge of lower unit. This is maxium size of chine. You can chose 9" or 12". I have 12"er's.

If properly installed (even with bottom of hull) Bennetts will not make any spray.

Back