Live Bait Guys...Check This Out

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Faithful

Reaction score
I just got my new livewell up and rigged. However, I think my penn 310 GTI's will handle all I am going to catch (stripers with some spot) :lol:

Attachments

• lw.jpg
    lw.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 412
  • lw2.jpg
    lw2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 412
water drains out the bottom through the feed when I am done. Dirty warmer water flows off the top and to keep from over flowing.

I had a big round pale for my last boat that I would just refresh with the washdown or buckets overboard. I decided to go all out on the Judge and buy an actual livewell :lol:

Have no fear I will be trolling artificials in the fall for the MSSA tourney again. 8) (If I live bait fish the late fall, it will be with eels too where no livewell is needed)

B-Faithful":2wtwnf78 said:
If I live bait fish the late fall, it will be with eels too where no livewell is needed

Only a 5 gal bucket and 2#'s of ice. :)

Is that thing mounted down? Looks like you are ready to get on that live line bite!!! How many gallons?

I use a cooler mat under it so it doesn't slide. i cannot remember the exact capacity but I think it is 30gal

gray duck":3g2whkni said:
sorry for redirect from original post but what type of livewell and how much$?

Ping.... bump...

I'm also curious what type of livewell it is and how much.

UnWired":3mpatn3f said:
gray duck":3mpatn3f said:
sorry for redirect from original post but what type of livewell and how much$?

Ping.... bump...

I'm also curious what type of livewell it is and how much.
chris if your going to buy a live bait tank for our waters up here get a tank made by offshore great tanks bait swims real well
mike (reel deal)

Awesome Mike,

I thought about doing that, but I don't know if I want as large of a tank as you have... might not be a bad idea though, but I was thinking about a single tank, 35-40 gallon class. If I go that route, I probably want something slightly higher with tackle storage on it. Not sure yet. I have to come down there one of these days and check out your tank to see how big it is and if it crowds the deck.

Back