• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a 2520 in the South East.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sashay33

Reaction score
The age of the hull is not real important as long as it is in good condition. Motors are not necessary, but if so I am looking for 4 strokes 175-200

Yes I am looking for a DV. I have located a 2001 2520 dv with 150 yamahas w/300 hours on them. The boat is in mint condition and they are asking 38500 for it, Not sure if the price is right so I am keeping my eyes open. Any thoughts?

I have 2000 2520 DV it has twin 200hp salt water editions, it has 200 hours on the engines ,boat is loaded it has the parker bait station on the starboard side,3/4 bimini, shorepower, dri-tek on deck , new venture bunk trailer, 200 gal fuel , 20 gal fresh water, tv-dvd in one ,Furona radar 16mile, icom vhf -602 with outside mike, boat is in awesome shape. asking 32,000 OBO
call if interested ray 305 933 4638 boat is located in Fort Lauderdale, as of FEB 20 09

P.S --Had Wrong Phone Number This Is Right one--

If you are still looking let me know. I have posted pictures of my boat today and will be putting on the market in the spring. It is located in Melbourne, Florida approximately 1 hour northeast of Orlando. Asking price will be $38,00. I have about 500 hours on each 2004 motor and the boat is in great shape.

Thanks

Badgerboat

Back