• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for canvas for my 23se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipstream

Reaction score
Anyone have a canvas cover for the console and leaning post for a late model 23se?

Here is what I had made for my 23SE. It might give you some ideas of what you want. I had these covers custom made by a canvas shop in Crisfield, Md. It matched the canvas on my T-top. Everything that you see was $1600.

Charlie,
Eden, Md.

About 2003, I had custom covers made for my console and leaning post. ALMO Products in Millersville, MD came to my boat on a lift, made the measurements, and a few weeks later installed the finished covers. I don't remember the exact price (my recollection is $500-600), but the covers have been very nice.

My covers are not for sale, unless you want the full boat.

Attachments

• covers.jpg
    covers.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 256
thanks guys,

I don't have a t-top. Not yet anyway, so I'm thinking of a basic set like JA has. I got a quote for about $600, but I have not had a chance to trailer the boat to the canvas shop. Just thought I'd keep an eye out.

Thanks

Back