Losing a member

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffg

Reaction score
After close to ten years of continuous Parker ownership, I am signing the papers tonight to sell my 21dvcc and I do not have a repalcement as of yet. Given the amount of used boats on the market right now it seems like a good time to move up. Unfortunately, it does not look like there is another Parker in my immediate future unless a nice used 23dvcc pops up on the market in New England very soon. I take it as a tesiment to the model that there appear to be very few available. I'm sea trialing a couple of boats this weekend so we will see how it goes, but it is going to be awfuly strange to no longer call myself a Parker owner.

Thanks to everyone for all of their good input over the years. I have a sneaky suspiscion I'll be back in a Parker before my boating days are over....

Tight lines,

JeffG

The Galactic Parker Owners Society may have (temporarily) lost a member but your ClassicParker membership is good for life!
Good luck with your search.
We'll see you soon :wink:

Go to www.boattrader.com and look in New York State. There is a 23mvcc for sale on Long Island and it looks sweet! :p Although you will always be a member I would hate to think of you on a different boat! :x

Aquinnah":n5yfbvp8 said:
The Galactic Parker Owners Society may have (temporarily) lost a member but your ClassicParker membership is good for life!

Absolutely! :)

It was kinda sad to see her go. Looks like I'm under agreement for a new (to me) ride, which I will simply say is another very reputable North Carolina builder--this way I'm at least keeping it in the same neighborhood. :)

jeffg":fu3yr2wq said:
Looks like I'm under agreement for a new (to me) ride, which I will simply say is another very reputable North Carolina builder--this way I'm at least keeping it in the same neighborhood. :)

You bought a Paul Spencer?! :D

With every death there comes re-birth, I will be a new owner Friday, taking delivery of a new 1801 an f115. WOO HOO, Thanks to this site for all the help!! I'll post pictures as soon as it is in the driveway.

Jeff -
I know how it is - sold my 2510 a few weeks ago - Looking to "rejoin the parker family and I have been searching for a 21DV CC . Dont know how I missed yours .

If anyone knows of a 21 or 23 Center Console - Please keep me in mind. Any help would be appreciated!

Im near Baltimore but can travel.......

Thanks - Bill

Back