Miami Boat Show

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicho

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Miami Boat show in on the 14th???

The 34' should be there -

I'll be there!
Cheers,
wp.

Hello dont forget to take some pictures of the parkers at the show!!!Looking foward to seeing some of the boats there!!!

Try to get some prices as well please. I've always heard the prices are much more "competative" down south, not withstanding Parkers territorial marketing ploy. I'd be interested in the Florida price of a 2501 with twin 250's if you happen to see one. Thanks.

Sure no problem..

I will take pictures of all the pricing sheets. On another note - today while on I 95.. I saw at least 7 trailers with fancy new boats headed to south beach. Also noticed the assembly of the temporary docks underway. The show is coming together..

see ya.

I am going down Friday. Any idea of the parking situation? Where etc. Have been by there when it was happening but was there to pick up a Henriques to bring back to Jax. Left car at marina in Lauderdale and took a cab to pick up boat. That was the wildest ride, an E ticket. No English spoken, no inside door handle either.

Back