My electronics install.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics Joe. I see that the wiring for the remote is a bit different than the regular toggle only setup. But the pics did a lot towards helping me along with the project. In fact, I am looking at using the windlass by next weekend. I hope you had a nice trip to Cat Island.
Bob

Hi Bob
Did you figure out how to connect the different size wires? I can go out and check how mine was done if needed.
Catalina Island was great! No fish, but still a good time.
Have you drilled the 3" hole yet?

Hi Joe

When you were away, I started a thread concerning attaching differt AWG wire sizes. http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=4267
I got some real good info on the topic. I would like to know what was used on your install too. Tomorrow I am turning my attention to a washdown pump install. I bought the Johnson Aquajet 5.2 GPM from iboat.com and it came today via UPS. I have all the plumbing in place so now all I need to do is mount the pump, complete the wiring and hook up the hoses. I will post pics of this project too when I am finished. I am waiting for the windlass wiring that I ordered online. If all goes smoothly with that order, I promised the vendor I will give all on CP his website. He was very reasonable. I did drill the 3" windlass hole and I had read on one of the posts that you should make the hole parallel to the ground not to the pulpit. By doing that, it angles the hole further into the locker. Did you get my PM by the way? It was the first time I tried that so I wonder if it worked. I sent my cell phone number in the PM. Thanks again!
Bob

Joe how did you run the cable through the overhead? Thanks Anthony

Back