• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a drive on trailer for 21 SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pboettger

Reaction score
I neeed a drive/float on style trailer to hold a Parker 21 SE. I would prefer straight bunks woith perhaps a bow guide. Do not want rollers. I am lookiing for something mostly just to take in and out of the water for the seasons, but would like to have the capability of towing 2 - 2.5 hrs from Greenville NC to harker's island or virginia beach twice per year. The trailer does not need to be in perfect shape in terms of rust and other cosmetics, and I don't mind something older, but needs to be in good working condition. Galvanized or aluminum is fine either way. Anything out there?

Peter Boettger
Greenville, NC

Peter, Think about converting your roller trailer to bunks. If I remenber correctly Venture made that trailer both ways. You could brobably buy a few attachmentr parts from a Venture and make your own bunks out of treated lumber from Home Depot. Might save a few bucks.

Latest posts

Back