Need a replacement pilothouse side grab rail

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Daddy

Reaction score
Anyone know who makes the twelve inch stainless grab rail for the side of the pilothouse. I damaged mine while backing the boat up. Thought I had the room, but I guess those are infamous words.

Mine has rounded ends and bolts from the inside of the pilothouse into the threads hole in the base of the handle.

Thanks

most definitely.......ordered an extra roof grab rail from Parker via the local dealer and had it shipped direct to my door in just a few days.

Bought one from TriState Marine for approximately $30.00. They had them in stock. I plan on installing mine in front of the captains mate seat on the portside of my 2520XL

Would you please do a favor and post pics with drilling placement and dimensions when you do install it. I have thought about just such a project, when I had my Chief out in some chop and bounced him around a little. :lol: :oops:

Matthew: I assume you are talking about my project. I have one person that I permit drilling holes in my boat and we will be doing it in the next couple of weeks. I will post information and pics once the job is complete.

Might have one from my SC ... sold 2 to TomS, but I believe he only used 1 on his CC

Sorry, both are in use :)

One is a grab rail on the front of the console for passengers, the other is mounted on top of the gunnel as a grab when using the swim platform.

-- Tom

Back