NEW 23 20 SPORTS CABIN

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J V

Reaction score
i am hoping to by a new 23 sport cabin soon. i have a 20 capehorn love the boat but am getting to old to get wet and be cold. i fish out of hopedale la. please tell me what type of ride i wiil have with 1 to 3. can not wait to be a parker owner

You will ride comfortably in 1-3's. With the helm so far up forward though, you'll need to learn how to properly trim the boat and know your cruise speed in certain conditions to avoid some pounding.

You cant go wrong with a 2320. I love mine.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask. Good luck with your purchase!

Dom :p

Hey Don,

Thanks so much for taking time to respond to my questions.

A soon to be Parker owner
J V

I'll give you my honest opinion!
Get a sea trial in some good chop 1st before you buy!
they pound !

Ditto on the seatrial. A pilothouse boat is not for everyone. There is a certain amount of skill involved in driving a boat where the helm is this far forward. My 2320 rides very nice in a 1-3 head sea (in certain intervals) thanks to my Permatrim which lengthens the pitch axis significantly. In a following sea the 2320 is comfortable on plane in seas up to 4 ft. With Permatrim you can slog along 18-20 mph on plane through some REALLY rough stuff without pounding and stay perfectly dry in the PH. LOVE my boat.....this is my second Parker and last boat as this boat does everything I need to do and gets great fuel economy to boot.

jim

jim please excuse my lack of knowledge could u please tell me what is permatrim thanks jv

Back