New boat has landed!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky John

Reaction score
Got an email yesterday that boat was delivered.

Attachments

• newride.jpg
    newride.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,085
  • newride3.jpg
    newride3.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,085
  • newride2.jpg
    newride2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,085
  • newride1.jpg
    newride1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 24
  • newride1.jpg
    newride1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 24
Congradulations John! I'm sure your going to love it. Got a name yet? "Lucky John" again? I'm sure you will post more pics as you rig her. :) Best of luck with her!

shawnee83":2s5yf42k said:
Congradulations John! I'm sure your going to love it. Got a name yet? "Lucky John" again? I'm sure you will post more pics as you rig her. :) Best of luck with her!
Thank you! I think I am going to change the name to Never Forget in memory of my brothers who lost their lives on 9/11. They are shrink wrapping her up now as we are expecting snow tonight. Two more weeks is the AC Boat Show, so will be buying all my electronics there.
I have already bought 600' of rode for the windlass with a nice stainless steel delta type anchor. Rupp outriggers and a bunch of other trinkets :D

Megabyte":2q5210xn said:
Gotta love the smell of new fiberglass. 8)
Congratulations!
Kevin it was so cold this morning you didn't smell much. I just got back from handing over another check :mrgreen:
One thing I noticed was new digital controls :D

John: she sure is pretty!!!! You must be very excited. Have fun with your new toy and use in the best of health.

Good Luck with her John,beautiful boat.I have a 2520 and I fish the Great Bay area.I see your post on Bassbarn a lot.I'm sure you'll have that boat loaded with fish in no time.

Thank you Parker and Mark. I am all amped up now. Leaving for Costa Rica on Monday and get to hit boat show when I return.
I am pretty sure I have seen you out there Mark because there is not many I/O Parkers around :wink:
I can't wait to be trolling the edge and have every rod go off!

Lucky John":28wnep3z said:
shawnee83":28wnep3z said:
Thank you! I think I am going to change the name to Never Forget in memory of my brothers who lost their lives on 9/11. They are shrink wrapping her up now as we are expecting snow tonight. Two more weeks is the AC Boat Show, so will be buying all my electronics there.
I have already bought 600' of rode for the windlass with a nice stainless steel delta type anchor. Rupp outriggers and a bunch of other trinkets :D

Congrats on your new ride. I like the name as well!

I have already bought 600' of rode for the windlass with a nice stainless steel delta type anchor. Rupp outriggers and a bunch of other trinkets :D[/quote]

I like the name and it's tribute to your brothers. Sounds like you are well on your way with the rigging purchases. By the way, I spent a lot of time in the LBI area when I was younger. An old friend of mine bought a place last year on a canal in that neighborhood on the right just before you go over the bridge to LBI. Can't remember the name of that area but I'm sure you know where I'm talking about. Best of luck again with "Never Forget".

shawnee, the area you speak of is Beach Haven West. There has been alot of activity there since Sandy struck. I was considering a move, but I paid my house off ten minutes away inland and still enjoying no mortage payments :mrgreen:
With any luck I should be splashing mid March. Striper and Drum pics to follow :wink:

Yes Tim, H&S. I got a couple quotes first from two other dealers and H&S matched it. Parker added alot of things that were "extra" in the past for 2015.

Lucky John":13z76ulx said:
Yes Tim, H&S. I got a couple quotes first from two other dealers and H&S matched it. Parker added alot of things that were "extra" in the past for 2015.
That's a sweet heart of a boat!!! Congrats good luck with it,noting like drilling new glass,rod holders outriggers,electronics lots of drilling.....enjoy send Picts of those outriggers when you can..

I will be giving a picture blow by blow once we start the rigging :wink:
I will be going back to scout things out when I get back from Costa Rica :mrgreen:

At cruising speed or WOT? WOT is close to 40 I think. I just got back from Costa Rica so still in a little daze from the heat lol. I figure if I do about 3500 rpm I can cruise around 25/26 and that should be the best fuel consumption, but I will give true numbers once I splash.

Congrats on the new ride... I'm eyeing one myself but am can't decide single or twins... I fish more inshore but want the safty of twins when running offshore....

Back