New Central California Member Here

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin G.

Reaction score
Hello Parker Boat Folks,

About a month and a week ago, I purchased my Parker.

It is a brand spanking ‘new’ (2005) 2530 with twin Yamaha 4-stroke 150’s with the galley option.

She had 33 hours on her when I Sea-Trailed her. I towed her home from San Diego to her new home in Fremont Ca.

I have had her out once since I purchased her. 160 miles, 12 nice Albacore . . . Quite the ‘shakedown’ cruse! I will be splashing her this weekend (weather permitting) and get some more Alberts!

She already came with many factory options and I added two prior to me towing her home. I had a Mariner Enterprise 14 tube rocket launcher built and installed. It also has two spreader lights. I also had a Pacific Edge 48 gallon bait tank installed and plumbed.

I put three scoops of bait in it for the first trip . . . I believe it will hold 4 scoops no problem.

I had her name added yesterday by a local guy that was HIGHLY recommended. He did it all free-hand and it looks GREAT.

Here are a few shots of Empty Pockets.

Kevin G.

Close Up Of Her Name . . . all lettered, outlined and shadowed free-hand painted
e7becc93.jpg

Back A Little Bit From The First Shot
e7becc62.jpg

Moe (The Guy That Did The Art Work) didn't Think All Was Well 'Till He Shadowed The Parker Logo
e7becce7.jpg

Cockpit Shot Showing The Rocket Launchers And Bait Tank (The Sunbrella shade is removed for fishing)
e80f2dbe.jpg

The Elusive Quarry . . .
e7f47bad.jpg

Driving Empty Pockets On Her First Tuna Trip
e7f47b72.jpg
[/img]

Awesome boat! I love it!

Nice to have a local on this forum now, especially from our same tuna club!! 2 Parkers in the same neighborhood... you think the boats will start getting territorial and peeing on the docks to mark their spot?

Welcome Kevin! Good to see you on here!

Bahahahaha . . .

Naw, I don't think so Chris.

I did see your post a few below mine.

I was amused to see you here as well!

There are more and more Parkers in our neck of the woods.

It's a big ocean out there, PLENTY of room!

I am hoping to splash Empty Pockets this week or next. I have some home improvement going on and might have to delay . . . (I hate it when responsibility gets in the way of my play).

Lets see some photo's once you get the tower installed Chris!

Kevin G.

Way ta go!
I like the 2530s a lot. Still very happy with mine.
Sounds like you bought it from Sundance. I had great dealings with them and they know their stuff.
Nostrovia!
Dave

5150dude,

The boat was originally sold by Sundance in 2005, but I purchased it from Seaforth Yacht sales.

Seaforth just happens to be right down the street from Sundance!

Your observation is still pretty much correct however. :mrgreen:

While waiting for all the paperwork and etc to get through, I had Sundance do the installs on the rocket launcher and bait tank.

They did one HECK of a clean job! :!: :!:

Nice folks to deal with and they seem to know thier stuff! I think the person I was dealing with was Joel.

Kevin G.

Cool graphics and love the shading on the Parker logo. :wink:

Welcome aboard! :)

Welcome! One of my favorite bars in Brooklyn growing up ( we started in the bars at 16) was MT Pockets..... Nice....

Back