New Home For My 2520XL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drvan

Reaction score
I have accepted a new position in South Florida and had the boat moved. I had the boat moved by Atlantic Boat Transportation Inc. They were recommended by Robin Parker and did a terrific job. Everything was handled very smoothly. The boat was take from Rhode Island to Stuart, Florida by Atlantic. I then took the boat down to Coral Gables on the ICW - what a beautiful ride! While the boat is there, I still have not fully re-located.
Any other SE Florida Parkers out there?

Attachments

• y.jpg
    y.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 610
  • z.jpg
    z.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 610
  • w.jpg
    w.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 610
  • x.jpg
    x.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 610
drvan":117fkt7k said:
Any other SE Florida Parkers out there?

Yep. ...and you if you get a chance to get to the Keys in March, you can join some of us at the FIRST SW Florida Parker Owners Rendevous!!

Check out the regional rendevous pages.

You are indeed a fortunate individual!
How I wish I were in your place...

I have already picked out an area for my Parker in FL, but convincing the Admiral to follow my plan has been 'difficult'. :(

drvan,

welcome to Very sunny South florida where you will boat for 12 months,I also reside in miami,keep my Parker 2300 CCDV in the Keys.Hope you can make the meet in the keys in march.

Robert

Hello..I'm also in Miami. I keep my boat across the bay in Key Biscayne. Welcome!

If you haven't done it yet - your going to love that 2 hour drive to the bahamas!

Cheers,
William.

Back