New Member 2024 Parker 21 SE (Port St John Florida)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr T

Reaction score
Hello everyone, we are so excited we just purchased the 2024 Parker 21 SE, taking delivery in a couple weeks. We will be boating on the east coast of Florida Cape Canaveral / Space Coast, we live in Port St John Florida. Thank you for allowing me to join, I will be posting my experience with my new Parker.

Hello everyone, we are so excited we just purchased the 2024 Parker 21 SE, taking delivery in a couple weeks. We will be boating on the east coast of Florida Cape Canaveral / Space Coast, we live in Port St John Florida. Thank you for allowing me to join, I will be posting my experience with my new Parker.
Hey Mr T, Welcome to Classic Parker! Looking forward to seeing some pictures when you get your 21 SE.....

Had a 1998 21 SE. They have made a lot of changes to the fit and finish looking at your 2023. Loved my 98 21. Caught a lot of Stripers and Fluke in that boat Good solid hull that spent many seasons in the water. Still going strong when I sold it.
Hope it serves you well.

Back