Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccroke13

Reaction score
Hey there, new member here from the Boston, MA area. I just listed my 30 Pursuit and am looking to get into a 25 Parker pilot house. We just don't need a full express cruiser and I want to get back into a single engine outboard.

Hey there, new member here from the Boston, MA area. I just listed my 30 Pursuit and am looking to get into a 25 Parker pilot house. We just don't need a full express cruiser and I want to get back into a single engine outboard.
Hey Ccroke, welcome to ClassicParker! I also think the 25 Parker pilot house is one of the best boats out there; but I do have an exceptionally prejudiced opinion about that. ☺
Good luck with sale of your Pursuit, and good luck with the search for your 25 Parker! This site is a good place to start.

Hello ccroke13, I am getting ready to list my 2003 2520 Pilot House. Just re-powered 11/22 with new Mercury SeaPro 300HP. Warranty thru 11/2025 and extended can be purchased. Boat is in GREAT condition New Garmin Electronics, VHF Radio SeaDeck on Aft Deck & Gunnels. All New in 2023, We just purchased a Center Console is the ONLY reason we're selling.If you send me your email in a PM I'll be glad to send photos and complete info tomorrow.

Thanks talk to you soon.

Back