New OC- SoCal member of your site

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seneca Lake Dave

Reaction score
Hey,

I have been researching boats for the past year. I have owned a 21' 1986 Proline cuddy for the past 20 years and I am planning to buy a new boat for the next 20. It seems that a Parker 2120 is the clear front runner for me...but still keeping an open mind. thanks to all who make this site so interesting and informative.

For those interested in Yamaha quality ...my boat has a 2 stroke 150 v6 (1986). ZERO problems in 20 years, granted much of that time in the fresh cold waters of NY's Finger Lakes...but the baby still fires right up and runs like a top all day long off the coast of Southern California.

Dave

Welcome aboard Dave!

We have been assembling quite a number of unique Parkers (and Parker owners :) ) from the west coast over the past year, and we look forward to adding you to that number.

We encourage owners to post photos of their boats, their projects, and their fish... :) so sit back, cruise the forums, and enjoy the creativity that Parker owners bring to the hobby!

Welcome Dave!

ClassicParker is the most fun a Parker Owner can have without actually having to be -on- a Parker. :D

Looks like the Parker fleet on the West Coast is alive and thriving! Kevin wants to see your boat. I want to see the fish you guys catch out there. 8)

Latest posts

Back