New to me - 2000 Parker 23SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitecap

Reaction score
Finally found a used 23SE for sale, and in the process this website.
I've been fishing her all summer, finally have some time to say high and post a picture.
Great boat! Great website!

Looking forward to much time spent on both.

Kevin
Brick, NJ

Attachments

• Parker23SE.jpg
    Parker23SE.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,008
Hey neighbor.

I am in Normandy Beach, and have a 21 SE; I used to have a 25'Pilothouse.
I am fishing the boat this weekend.... Aren't these great simple, and well built boats?

PS I am taking off my canvas for our fishing! Great for cruising around, bt wont work with 4 anglers on my boat.

Welcome aboard Kevin! (great name BTW) :D

You get extra karma points for posting a photo. 8)

Kevin - Welcome! Very nice boat. I am sure you will find many ways to customize her for your specific use.

Brad

Welcome, Kevin. I just bit the bullet and signed the contract for a new 21SE, but have to wait till the spring to take delivery. It'll be a loooong winter........

Nice looking boat you have there. I'll keep an eye out for it when you come through the canal.

Bob

Welcome aboard. I'm glad to have other SE owners on here. I have a 2001 23 SE and have enjoyed using it for 6 seasons.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Looking forward to some upgrades over the winter.
I'm sure I'll have some picture as well as some questions.

Kevin

Whitecap":1n3qu76u said:
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Looking forward to some upgrades over the winter.

Things usually heat up here over the winter. ClassicParker members come ashore and start planning for next season. Of course,, there are many lucky Parker owners living in climates that let them stay in the water all year round.

But for a large number of us, the winter is a time to reflect and plan. Farmers have the seed catalog, we have ClassicParker. :lol:

Oh, almost forgot. Welcome to ParkerNation!

cbigma":2uilyyxz said:
But for a large number of us, the winter is a time to reflect and plan. Farmers have the seed catalog, we have ClassicParker. :lol:

So true... :)

Back