new to the Parker family

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryM

Reaction score
I just bought my first Parker, a 2001 23SE with a 2001 Yamaha 200 HPDI and an aluminum tandem-axle trailer. I bought it from superfishal, here on the forum (formerly J.A. Veil’s boat). I’m sure I’ll have many questions as I use the boat and hope to be able to contribute as well. Below is a pic of the boat. I’m hoping to go for mahi this weekend out of Beaufort Inlet, weather permitting, otherwise cobia on the inside if they’re still around. I’m glad I found the forum.

Gary

Attachments

• Parker 23SE.jpg
    Parker 23SE.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 597
That boat looks great with a t-top!
Congratulations and welcome aboard Gary! 8)

welcome.gif
Gary!

Pull up in a Parker, sit down, and ask away ... or use the search feature ;) .

Welcome aboard matey!

Welcome aboard!!
I'm a short-time member, but I feel as if I'm at home.
You bought the best.....so you must be a pretty smart feller.
Good fishing to you!

Thanks guys. I'm already loving what I've found so far. MegaByte, I'm really digging the T-top too. The previous owner had it installed just 6 weeks ago. He also added an Edson wheel and a backrest for the leaning post.

While I've been around boats all my life this is only the second one I've owned. The first was a Cape Horn 21. It was a great boat, but a different beast. I'm already liking the Parker even more than the CH.

Gary

Gary -

Congratulations on buying a great boat. I enjoyed that boat for 7 seasons. I hope you have many enjoyable years with it.

I was the second owner of the boat. Tri-State Marine loaned/gave a new boat to light-tackle guide Richie Gaines each year. That was his 2001 boat. I bought it in Jan 2002 after Richie had returned it to Tri-State.

John, like Doug said this is one clean boat. It’s obvious that everyone who has had her before treated her well and I’m going to do the same. She’ll be put to good use.

Gary

Hey,
That boat looks awfully familiar. Gary, it was nice spending the morning in Annapolis with you and your dad.I hope you enjoy the Parker and thanks for your kind words.Baby it,it likes fish blood very much...
Scott Ulery aka "Superfishal"

Back