new to the Parker World 2520 DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy Crowe

Reaction score
I finally made it .Ive had to drive out the Homasassa river for 6 years know seeing the boat I wanted would stop buy and talk with the guy see if he wanted to sell the boat and I would get him fired up and we would wash it I couldnt stand to see it all crudy. He was a cool ole bird just not real motivated . in the six years I think I helped him Wash it 3 times and we got the batteries charged twice so we could fire her . I think we did that twice in the six years I just couldnt get him to get her off that lift Turns out him and his brother inlaw both retired from General motors back in earlt 90s and moved down to FLa. built homes on the river and then Bought the Parker 2520 dv. twin 200s radar gps.loran windless.6 man raft epirb. the works....they fish her hard for a few years 205 hrs worth and sadly his brother inlaw had a heart attack and passed .. I dont think the boat ever hit the water since.. he would lower the boat just enough to get the lower units in the water when I came around .Finally ME and some of my friend were on the river and his wife was in the yard and we stoped by and asked if we could see the boat see said yes, and to come back in a couple of days that her husband wanted to see me . so I did and after all these years Shes Mine.and the coolest thing is one of my guide buddies seen him a month or so earlier and he told him it was already SOLD.I sure hope he was saving her for Me.I would like to think So.Never the less I sure am PROULD. SO know all my buddies call me TOMMY PARKER because I never gave up.

Now that's sticking to your dream!
Congratulations! :)

BTW - That's two new Florida owners checking in on the same day.
A trend maybe? :D

Welcome! Another FLORIDA Parker owner.

You'll get to meet Grouper Jim, from St. Pete, I'm from St. Pete. I think we have a guy from Tampa, and several on the other coast.

You'll find these guys very helpful. Maybe we'll see you at a local Parker owners rendevous someday.

(Yes, Megabyte, I'm workin it...)

ScoopsAhoy":3a7qhhas said:
You'll find these guys very helpful. Maybe we'll see you at a local Parker owners rendevous someday.

(Yes, Megabyte, I'm workin it...)

You're reading my mind brother! :lol:

I'm lobbying for an event in Keys maybe late January. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

grouperjim":1zjs7mur said:
I'll be in Islamorada Oct 4-9.

jim

Islamorada is my favorite.

Not too sure about Key West. :shock: :lol:

There is nice long/wide sandbar on the Atlantic side going into Whale Harbor. We usually find ourselves on the sandbar at least couple of days while we are there. Nice place to get out of the boat and take pics.

FYI: Fish, don't let the Admiral catch you with that stuff on your computer. You just may end up in KW.

:shock:

jim :D

grouperjim":rtqucn8w said:
FYI: Fish, don't let the Admiral catch you with that stuff on your computer. You just may end up in KW.

:shock:

jim :D

Heck, she was with me!

Capt Bill Welder said it best..."Key West where the wierd turn pro" :lol:

Back