newbie here

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill dolan

Reaction score
shopping for (last ha) new boat... each time (there have been 8) we have looked at parkers sooo here goes. i'm days away from ordering a 2320 and considering springing for the extra $$$ for the f250 otherwise adding only a windlass and fresh water. any input on engine of choice would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome!

I'm on my 7th boat and my 3rd last boat. The 23DV is my favorite. Be sure to get the 250-4, it's a heavy hull.

If you do any kind of bottom fishing spend the $$ and add the windlass as well,your back will thank you. :wink:

thanks for the input was leaning towards the 250 based on more is more. i have looked hard at parkers each of the 7x i have been at this crossroad so fealing pretty confident.. gonna get 1 wet this weekend and hopefully do the deed. :wink:

My new 23 definitly likes the added punch of the 250, trialed one with the 225, and can definitly tell the difference. Specialy from 3800rpm and up in rough conditions.

Back