Newbie looking for first Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petrus

Reaction score
Hello - What a great forum...

Am new to this site and in the market for my first Parker.

Have been a long time Steplift V20 owner and am moving on to something newer. Considering a center console either a 2100 - 2300 or 2300SE 2003 or newer- w 4S or Etec power.

Unfortunately there is not a great used market here in New England so if there is a particulare brokerage/dealer/individual that some one knows- please pass along- Thanks.

broker/dealer wise check out the boatsinc website theyre from niantic ct and get parker trade ins very often

Check for sale or wanted tab here.
You don't have location in NE, but in Mass talk to Jack at 3A marine, he is the all seeing eye for Parkers in these parts.

There is a very nice 21' CC for sale out here on the west coast. I don't personally know the seller but from the pics it's a very nice boat. It's on one of the forums based out here. If your interested, PM me and I'll send you the link to it. Randy.

Yep- Saw Jack on Thursday- he is puttign some feelers out.

POGE":uwsxkdrw said:
Check for sale or wanted tab here.
You don't have location in NE, but in Mass talk to Jack at 3A marine, he is the all seeing eye for Parkers in these parts.

I have a 2007, parker 23dv, 250e-tec, with 16hours. trailer is a brand new owens and son, With changes in business, I have no time to use. In a few years I will buy another one.

Back