Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claymar

Reaction score
Retired and broke, but not so bad I couldnt take the plunge for a 2120 SC w/Yam 150. After a number of years fishing an 18' open bow Lund got too old and too tired of being wet and beat to death fishing Oceanside to San Diego, Ca.

The Parker is fantastic. Bought it new in July and had its first 100 hours on before Sept. Made a couple of runs 30+ miles out felt comfortable and secure with a nice solid ride.

Welcome aboard ClassicParker! :p

Looks like you found the right place to talk Parkers, and looks like you brought the right attitude! You jumped right in and hit the Projects Forum with wisdom and experience to share with a fellow Parker owner!. Nice job! :lol:

Thanks, that's the spirit that keeps this forum alive!

P.S. Got any photos of your Parker adventures to share? :wink:

John

Thanks for the welcome. Like the site, very well done.

Spent 6 years in the wilds of Okla. Lots of good fishing in that part of the country but the water didnt have enough salt. The Parker is the "Home Again"

Attachments

• 8769 (1).jpg
    8769 (1).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 630
NICE pocket battleship! I tell ya' ... there are many days when I think to sell my 2520 to buy a 2120 ...

Would be more than happy to trade. The Miss Teak is a looker. I was actually trying to cut a deal on the 2520 before common sense took over. Unfortunatly fuel prices at the docks here in So. Cal. hover around the 3.50 gal mark and slip space can have waits in the years. The 2120 + Yam 150 is more wallet size.

Pocket battleship? I like that.

Latest posts

Back