Non Skid Cleaning

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccd

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips for cleaning the non skid? The 2013 seams to have a different non skid and is nearly impossible to clean. I have tried Comet, Barkeepers Friend and Greased Lightning. Thanks!

Mine is a 1996 and I scrub it with a combo of Orpine boat soap, Zep Orange Citrus cleaner, and liquid bleach.
Scrub it down, rinse lightly, and let the sun work with the residual bleach to brighten the deck.
Been using that method since 2003.

I have just taken delivery of my new 2120 Sport Cabin and after 1 week I am having the same problem like you I am looking for a solution

I use Jomax works great follow the directions exactly and you will be amazed,no scrubbing and easy to use out of a bug sprayer. you can get it at any good hardware store. AS with any cleaner containing bleach ,be careful not to get it on your coaming pads because it will eat the stitching in short order. Don't ask me how i know :shock:

Steve

The works is great just don't let it set too long before u wash it off. I do no more than 10-15 seconds per area I am cleaning. It is toilet bowel cleaner!!!!

Back