Northstar F210 Reading Wrong

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanc2

Reaction score
Just installed a new Northstar F210 fuel flow monitor and it is reading all funny (at least I hope). Shows burning around 40 GPH :shock:

The transducer is mounted after the racor so it should be getting a good read. Doesn't look like there is really anything to callobrate - just two wires plugging into the back of the unit (power and sender).

Any suggestions?

How far aft of the Racor are you? Is yours mounted in the vertical position? Is it SECURED to the hull so it can't vibrate? These are sensitive items, they need to be held secure. See Megabyte photo below, this is also how mine is rigged.

http://www.northstarnav.com/en/Products ... F210-Fuel/

There's a link to the downloads for the manual. Calibration begins on page 7. I use either a 6-gallon or 10-gallon pony tank to do the calibration on my Navman fuel meters.

Image-5C4CB30C4F5411DB.jpg

Thanks for the quick response. It is mounted vertically, but not secured to anything so vibration could be an issue which is an easy fix. I also noticed that air in the line could cause the erratic reading so I'll check that as well.

I'll post results.

Back