OH Jeezzzzzzzzz!!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith FDNY

Reaction score
Just watching the news here in New York they say that gas is going to go up very soon,the federal goverement is going to add 40 cents to a gallon of gas every state.Thats just great rite just what we need gas to go up!!!

Yea, and the Gov. of MD wants the Feds to pay for the new high-integrity State drivers licenses. He says it is unfair for people to have to bear the burden of the increased cost of the license. Where does he think Federal money comes from...foreigners? This falls into the same category as business tax. Right now in America it is 35%. Who do you think pays those business taxes...not the businesses...they pass them along to the consumer.

Those politicians want to fix up the roads and bridges, but guess what. Once that money is coming in, it will be diverted to all their pet projects and lots of give-away programs to buy votes. We'll still be left with a rotting transportation infrastructure.

Next time you hear a politician talk about taxing businesses, liquor, tobacco, and other sinful things they conjure up, just remember, the consumer pays ALL taxes...either directly, or indirectly. Next time you hear a politician talk about bringing in the lotto or slots, remember who plays the lotto the most. What amazes me, is when a Democrat says it...those pass-through taxes are regressive and hit the poor the hardest.

Dave

Seems like my marina is ready to jump the $4.00 a gallon mark now. the worst thing is that they only serve up Super because they are a dealer of silly, supercharged Verado's! Whose bright idea was it to supercharge an outboard anyway?? Most of these idiots come back to the dock after a hard day of running, shut down the engine and haul ass not realizing that there supercharger is still about 1000 degrees!!! Punks!! When i bought my boat with the 4 stroke Yammies i was hoping to save on fuel, but the reality is that I am going to be paying $1000 a fill sooner then later.

I love these people telling me that it was just inevitable, and that we have to follow the lead of the Euorpeans at the beckoning call of the Mid East. Then on top of it all, I get to see my Republican President trying to beg for more oil this week!! What have we come to?? We seem to be less and less proud of our heritage and power and more and more whiny and immature in politics!! Screw 'em all. I say back to Isolationism for awhile until people can see that without our aid and cooperation they are all just going to turn on each other.

Man i am peeved at ourselves right now!! :x :x :x

Back