• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original Parker 2520, 14-Rod roof rack. SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopShot25

Reaction score
Original Parker 2520, 14-Rod roof rack. This has never been on a boat and I don’t think there’s a scratch on it. Really it’s perfect as far as I can tell. It’s been sitting in my garage for 3 years so I guess I won’t miss it.

1107176-8-08%200294403-med.jpg

I don’t know the actual cost new but I know it’s well over a thousand. If it’s worth 750.00 dollars to you I’m sure you will love it. It also has tabs for your deck lights.

1107176-8-08%200274402-med.jpg

You can see in the picture it’s about 74 inches long. I had a couple of guys with 2320’s interested. One of the guys called Parker and they advised against it. He was not sure why, so unless you live near San Pedro and can actually come by and try it for fit, I would think it’s not a good idea for a 2320.

If anyone’s interested and you can’t pickup in person I will call UPS and see if they can give me an idea what shipping will cost you. One of the guys here who has shipped one before thought it would be about 60.00.

I would like to buy it. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Ian,

Sorry I haven't got back to you eairlier, I am having some kind of problem with my Pm's. It just puts them in my outbox and not my sent box.

Thanks for the offer. I had my wife call UPS and Fed-Ex. It looks like shipping would be around 125 bucks + packing. They thought I could get the packing for about 25. If your interested Ill knock it down to 700 and I will get the packing to help you out. I'm guessing that would be about 825 to you. I did not have an exact weight so until it's packed up and ready I will not know for sure. Let me know what you think. You can email me or call me on my cell 323-855-1981 with any questions.

Thanks again,

Hola,
if you have those racks still available I would like to buy them.
I live in Dana Point and can come up to LA to pick them up.

Call me

Gator
949-689-0475

Thanks Gator, I'm not sure. Icrowley has told me he is going to buy them but I have not heard from him in awhile. I will check him and get back to you.

Back