• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original Parker Rod Holders Used Price Lowered $20 each

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flycatcher

Reaction score
These rod holders came off of my 2000 2520MV - I purchased the boat used so i cannot absolutly guarentee that these holders are "original" but they certainly seem so...these are used and show signs of age but are not damaged....the tubes have some rust marks but I do not see any pitting or rust spots; no dents...I'm asking $20 each....if you require shipping I'm sure we can work something out...Thanks ...Steve

FWIW - I replaced my holders using the solid stainless Attwood holders the hole patterns for the old Parker's matched the new Attwoods perfectly... no drilling required

Attachments

• DSC02461 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02461 (Medium).JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC02462 (Small).JPG
    DSC02462 (Small).JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC02463 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02463 (Medium).JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 471
ryanc2":27p1iuup said:
are they 30 degree? Seems awfully high on $$ - you can get brand new from Parker dealer for $46.95 each.

Ryanc2:

You have a point i honestly was not sure of an asking price ... I know there is a wide variety of prices on rod holders...I assume the ones you mention are the same solid stainless, etc...if you are interested I am flexible on offers....if not I'd appreciate feedback on a reasonable asking price.....According to my protactor they are 60 degrees, not 30

Thanks for the feedback
Steve

Back