• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 21 SE in CT $16,000 OBO...SOLD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakamura

Reaction score
Hello everyone; I'm the owner (original) of this boat and while I thought it was sold, the buyer had financing issues, so the price is reduced again. Boat is in beautiful shape. It's been serviced by All-Seasons Marina, who is now a Parker dealer, the past 3 seasons. Bottom has been painted, and the zincs are on. Boat is on blocks at Norwalk Cove Marina; no trailer. No hour meeter, but guess around 650 hours.

2001 Parker 21 Special Edition center console with 2001 Yamaha 150 HP OX66 Saltwater Series II Fuel Injected

- Leaning post with rocket launchers (new upholstery 2008)
- Cooler seat (new upholstery 2008)
- Live-well under leaning post
- Aluminum foot rest
- Bennett trim tabs
- Low-profile bow rail
- Pop-up cleats and navigational light
- 14 rod-holders
- Electronics box
- Tackle center
- Raw-water wash-down
- Stainless prop
- VHF and Garmin finder/GPS combo
- Racor separator

Attachments

• p1.JPG
    p1.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 924
  • p2.JPG
    p2.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 924
  • p3.JPG
    p3.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 924
  • p4.JPG
    p4.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 924
  • p5.JPG
    p5.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 924
  • p6.JPG
    p6.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 924
I am interested in the parker you have listed. Is this boat still for sale. Is there a trailer avaiable for this boat.

I did not recieve an e-mail. Do you know if a trailer would be avaiable for sale.

Sorry my home email has been squirrly. There is not a trailer, but the largest trailer dealer in CT is 1/2 hour from me (East Haven). Cell is 203-912-4681...if it goes to VM, will call you back ASAP.

I am still trying to work on something like the freight and trailer. Can you get in touch with the trailer people near you and get a quote on a tandem axel trailer for this boat. I would like a quote on an aluminum and also a galvanized. If this is trouble can you give me the phone of the place near where the boat is located. Thanks.

Back