Parker 23 SE rebuild

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seahare

Reaction score
As part of my Parker 23 SE rebuild project I am thinking about adding seats in the corners of the transom like the ones shown on the new 23 SE's on Parker's web site. Can anyone tell me the specific dimensions of these factory installed seats (length, width, height) and if you have experience with them, would you change any of the dimensions.

My Parker is a 1988 SE 23 Commercial that I bought new as a bare hull so it came with nothing more than a flat deck from bow to stern.

The plan now is to replace the center console set up with a dual console configuration.

Another question: do new 23 SE's come with dual battery systems, and where does Parker put the batteries?

Also where does Parker put the fuel / water filter separator on the new 23 SE's?

Does Parker use the large space under the deck between the main stringers and aft of the fuel tank for anything? On my boat it is just a large empty space about 27 inches wide and I guess about four feet long by maybe 18 inches deep?

The status of my project is that the original 95 gallon fuel tank has been removed and I will order a new one shortly. I have started building the two consoles and the seat boxes that will be installed just aft of the consoles.

There appears to be no deterioration in the stringers or original 3/4 inch thick glass covered fir plywood deck.

Back