• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2520 in Pensacola Fishing Forum

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wflgator

Reaction score
2000 Parker with 2000 225 Yamaha Salt Water Series Excellent shape dual axel Continential trailer . Boat is Fully loaded with all electronics including radar. Wheel house/tinted windows/ v-berth / Huge back Deck/all the bells and whistles Runs 38-40 at 45-4800 rpm Fishes 4-6 people comfortably. Downsizing Asking $ 38500.00

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/fo ... =2#M366039

(2520xl.jpg)

You could mention the tower, if that's what it's called. Is there a 2nd station there?

I should have been clearer about this post. I saw this boat listed on my local fishing forum and was just posting the info here so that if anyone was looking for a boat like this that they could check it out on the link I provided.

I have asked the original poster to add additional info and pics.

FishFactory":2nf5jhmu said:
You could mention the tower, if that's what it's called. Is there a 2nd station there?

I don't believe that is the actual boat. The ad says it has a SWS-II motor...
That looks like a photo off the Parker company web site.

Megabyte":nxj1cmgd said:
FishFactory":nxj1cmgd said:

I don't believe that is the actual boat. The ad says it has a SWS-II motor...
That looks like a photo off the Parker company web site.

:oops: busted :D

Latest posts

Back