• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker Center Console 2005--must sell

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LIsound

Reaction score
This boat is rigged and ready to fish in like new condition!
Custom mold--forward seating removed--all open cockpit-360 degree fishability...factory mold

Simrad CX44E Navstation with 24 NM Radar/HD Fish Finder/VHF radio with DSC/ Sony Stereo Package
225 Yamaha 4-stroke--550 hrs

Full Transom with full bracket.

Wash down, 20 amp dual Batt. Charger, shore power, fuel flow monitor, Full Canvas Enclosure with HEATER, coaming pad, transom fishbox, 30 gallon livewell leaning post, Tackle center, trim tabs, Electronic's box, Rocket launchers, spreader lights-bow & Stern and much more...Coast Guard Package--life vests & T-bag storage, ropes, bumpers, flares, medical kits...
2005 Loadrite dual axel Aluminum I-Beam Trailer with ROLLERS!--no Bunks--This means you can launch from any ramp--even at extreme low water.

This boat is very stable, dry, and can handle most heavy seas with its 21-degree dead rise.
155-gallon fuel capacity--Tank is Full and ready to go!

Reason for sale: Just bought a house!

$45,000 Serious Buyers Only
Boat location: CT
Willing to negotiate--some fishing supplies included.

Pictures upon request

917-225-0848- leave message

Warranty on hull and motor thru 2010

Attachments

• IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 2,090
  • IMG_0162.JPG
    IMG_0162.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 2,090
any thoughts?

need to move this boat.
do you think it's the hours.

I used the boat everyday for a year to comute back and forth to work about 15 mile round trip.
I think about 35% of the hours are at idol too, I'd never shut that engine off while fluke fishing, plus we'd do a lot of trolling.

Is the price too high?
I'd hate to see the boat sit in the driveway for another year.

The price might be a tad high but wow great looking rig

JD

REDUCED: 39k

I used the boat a few times this season so it didn't sit and is run at least once a week to keep engine lubed.

Let me know if you need some more pic's...those 2 are very basic.

Heated enclosure?
That boat would be perfect for fishing the CBBT in December. 8)

The heated enclosure is great, using the boat year round to go to work...it was too cold. Now it's a comfortable 50-60 in there. But you still have to go out on deck to handle the fish. burrr!

In comes in handy blackfishing in Nov. The enclosure is nearly air tight too.
the guy who made it did a real nice job.

Very nice rig..can you send me some more detailed pics, helm enclosure etc..bildge..anchor locker etc..how is storage without the forward seating? I am in the market for a 23 and am interested. [email protected]
Thanks
Frank

frankie the wop":2t6dw787 said:
Very nice rig..can you send me some more detailed pics, helm enclosure etc..bildge..anchor locker etc..how is storage without the forward seating? I am in the market for a 23 and am interested. [email protected]
Thanks
Frank

I'll try to post some pic's of the electronics this weekend.
As for storage, you have the whole inside console, the fish box in the back, and some room under the transom in the back. There really isn't much storage in the boat for a family. I'm a die hard fisherman and this boat is set up to do just that. I chose to remove the forward seating to chase down big tuna and shark on stand up gear. the old Nantucket sleigh ride. I wanted a level deck to fight fish from not having to climb up and down over and around forward seating. It is only 23 feet. In my previous boat, i always felt unstable walking around on the forward seating, especially in any kind of sea.

Back