Parker Dealers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get a list of Parker dealers? I don't see them on the corporate website.

I called the factory and honestly the person I talked with was not much help. :roll: I sent a email to Robin off the website and hopefully she responds to that.

Thanks,

Andy

Or maybe someone can point me to a Parker dealer that wouldn't mind pricing out 3 2530EC's ? Or does anyone know of any current 2530ECs for sale? I looked on the typical website sales sites and couldn't find any.

I would think some Parker dealers read this website. I would if I was a dealer.

Andy

I've never seen a list of dealers Andy, but hopefully Robin can help you.
If you call the factory again, ask for Robin. :wink:

Has been discussed before, and I think the summation is the dealers have territories. So start first at the one near you Andy and where are you located.

Dana

If I were a dealer, I'd be tickled to death to price out 3 boats.

I would assume that they have dealer area's. We are in Wisconsin and there is not one even a "little" close to us. I don't understand why no dealer list on the site. It shouldn't be this hard.

Hey.......maybe...........na..........been thru the Glacier Bay stuff....... :lol:

We have a real good Yamaha customer that owns one already and wants 3 more for there business. I would tell you "where" he's from, but I would get laughed off the site. I'll give you a hint.....he is not in the USA.

Andy

Not sure who you spoke with at the factory, but you might want to try again.
252-728-5621

I know from when I almost bought a 2320sl in 05 that Parker protects sales areas. I could only buy from my local dealer as dealers out of the area wouldnt even quote the boat for me. I dont think this protection applies to left-over boats though.

Andy,

I could be wrong, but I think your closest dealer is:

Lands End Yacht Sales Harrison Twp, MI 586-465-5558 (Lake St. Clair?)

Dug

That Andy is a Good Man!

Yep, Lands End is probably the closet dealer.
They are on Lake Saint Clair in Harrison Twp Mi 586-465-5558, talk to BJ Brooks at Ext. 17

They are very patient and helpful (trust me on this one), they get folks from around the Great Lakes looking at Parkers quite a bit
We bought a 2320 SL last November and use it on Lake St Clair.

Tell BJ Gerard and Ginger sent ya

SIM":3dhm0gfx said:
We have a real good Yamaha customer that owns one already and wants 3 more for there business. I would tell you "where" he's from, but I would get laughed off the site. I'll give you a hint.....he is not in the USA.

Andy

:D

P9084313a.jpg

Bryan A":1chixmks said:
SIM":1chixmks said:

Andy

:D

P9084313a.jpg

I know the guy who sold the above boat to that resort in the Turks & Cacios. They bought three Parkers and the dealer designed and customized the sun shades and cockpit seating etc. They did a really nice job and know the boats well. It was Boat Center of Ft. Lauderdale, the sales mgrs. name is Eric, Give him a call. I'm sure he could quote the boats if they are export as he does most if not all sales to the Caribbean island resorts out of Port Everglades in Lauderdale. Good luck... :)

Attachments

• Photo Library - 4282.jpg
    Photo Library - 4282.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,090
  • Photo Library - 4317.jpg
    Photo Library - 4317.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,085
I know this is way too far, but, Schrader Yachts in NJ has a 2008 leftover, fully rigged 2530 with a single 350. I've attached the listing just for reference. You may be able to get a price and some ideas based on the way it is set up. I really like the custom rod holders mounted on the cabin bulkhead.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/ ... deryachts&

MaxOut":3odts1ad said:
I allways thought that was a 2530XL? Learn something new every day!

Most do have the XL hull, EC just stand for Extended Cabin.

Mine says 2530 EC on the capacity plate.

There is one member on here that has a 2530 with the MV hull though.

Parker is not to consistent with there number designation.

Example: the 2820 and 2830, some models appear to be the same boat.

Back