• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker Gel Coat needed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offshoreguy

Reaction score
Hello im new to the site, im a new "used" parker owner of a 1997 2520 5.7L volvo, with the dps duo prop drive, love the boat hate what the previous owner did to her as far as putting holes everywhere, I know alot of used boat owners out there feel my pain.

Blah, Blah, Blah, anyway long story short I am in need of parker factory gelcoat or similar color if anyone has figured out what that is. Would prefer if it already had the wax in it (im not sure how parker sells it with or without the wax additive). But will consider whatever any insight on this would be great , any if anyone has any for sale please let me know. Email or call me if its easier 401-440-4990
Thanks
Wade

Ps forgot to say good job very nice website I have read a few postings and you guys have some really good ideas, and give good advice.

Parker gelcoat is available at Parker dealers. If you are in RI as the area code suggests, Don's Marine in Tiverton has it and at a very reasonable price. I bought a quart and I think it was about $35. You can use standard chemicals to work with it, hardner and wax.

Welcome aboard Parker Nation

If you are planning to go to the PVD boat show you might be able to get them to bring it up if it might be closer for you.

Oh yeah they are closed on Mondays too.

If you are in a big rush, you can call Jack at 3AMarine and he will get it right out to you. Welcome Aboard 781 749 3250

ppem45":4nly279n said:
If you are in a big rush, you can call Jack at 3AMarine and he will get it right out to you. Welcome Aboard 781 749 3250
Jack is one of the nicest and most stand-up guys we've ever dealt with. Give him a buzz.

Back