Parker paint code/color

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptBeach

Reaction score
Hey guys,

About to dive into my first project. Turning the top of my custom Henriques tackle station in my cabin into a double bench. Anyone know the color or paint code ro match the late 80's thru 90's factory gel coat?

I'll post pics when done. Thanks.

Searching the forum looks like Oyster White in others, is that right? If I paint the hull and top sides its definately Awlgrip but too expensive for a small project. Interlux Perfection or Brightsides for the win. And Ive heard good things about the newer Rustoleum marine products.

Searching the forum looks like Oyster White in others, is that right? If I paint the hull and top sides its definately Awlgrip but too expensive for a small project. Interlux Perfection or Brightsides for the win. And Ive heard good things about the newer Rustoleum marine products.
I've have good luck with Rustoleum on past boats engines. Rustoleum 'Regal Red' was recommended by the engine manufacturer for durability and as the exact color-match. I used it for engine touch-ups, re-doing the Borg-Warner transmission, and for painting new parts like the heat-exchangers when I replaced them. The paint is super durable. (It's not the same Rustoleum we painted our toys with in the 1950's).

Back