• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker rod holder inserts needed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chester

Reaction score
One of the inserts from a gunnel rod holder came out (they don't float!) and was lost to the Bay. :cry: The only replacements I can find do not have the "lip" at the top of the insert and I'm trying to avoid replacing all 4. 21' Parker SE. Any thoughts?

We had a recent post on exactly this subject.
Several alternatives were given. I believe the ones I found were on the Lee website.

I assume white since the black ones are pinned in.

West Marine or your nearest Parker dealer. 8)

Hello, the recent post for rod holder inserts gave a company name of Prime Industries. I ordered 20 for myself and others at $4.00 each. Black was in stock but white has been back ordered till the 1st of June. I don't have a phone number but I looked them up on the internet and recieved the merchandise within a few days. Hope this helps.

I need them too. Where did you find them?? Are they an exact match? Thx. FW

http://www.prime-industries.biz/servlet ... Categories

This Prime Industries URL should do it for you. Scroll down to "Rod Holders" and click on it. It will open up a bunch of stuff - I think the white inserts are on the second page. $4.00 a pop with $8+ shipping :( I haven't recieved the inserts yet but they look the same as the stock ones I had.
Good Luck

An Email to Prime will probably answer the SS quality question.

Back