• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker rod holders for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freespool

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have four Parker stamped gunwale rod holders for sale. The are mounted in my boat but have never had a rod in them. They are in great shape. $50 each.

Wow, I have to tell you all how frustrated I am with the conduct on this board. I put up four rod holders for sale for $50 each. I knew the price was cheap, but I was getting a deal on new ones so I figured they could go to a good home. I like reading this board and I thought others could benefit. WIthin minutes of my post I am innundated with PM's. I responded to the first one. He does not get back to me after a series of posts and then I am made out to be the bad guy.

Following his post Bryan chimes in about me conducting a "Shady Deal"? You have to be kidding me. Attached is my string of PM's I sent to the fisrt person to respond to me. You can judge for yourself.

Response #3
From Freespool to Dave
Dave,
I have four of them that I want to sell all to the same person. They are yours if you still want them. I still need to remove them from my boat. and make sure the new ones fit. Are you still interested?
Sent: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:32 am

From Dave
just got this are they gone?
dave
Sent: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Response #2
From Freespool to Dave
Dave,
You are first in line. If I do not hear back from you by tomorrow I will move on to the next person. I want to sell all four as a package. Please let me know by tomorrow if you are still interested. Thanks
Sent: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:37

Response #1
From Freespool to Dave
Hi Dave,
I need to pull them off of my boat. What is your full address and phone number?
Sent: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 pm

From Dave
i am interested in those rod holders
zip code 11743
dave

I guess the real question is are the holders sold? Sorry you got smudged. Sometimes posts don't accurately reflect someone's inflection or intent. I am sure no ill will was intended.

Freespool,
Now my feeling is hurt (thats all the Navy allowed me to keep [1]) I didnt even make the cut. Good for you on the sale it was a fair price, they are hard to find especially in a set. I have been looking for a bit, but am patient. As far the intent of the post we are all adults, so I think it spoke for its self. It is not reflective of everyone on CP and trust me you are not the first. Reminds me of my little girl when she didnt get what she wanted.

r,

..........that Bryan and Mikey guy are trouble. :mrgreen:

To the OP, your rod holders (Parker logo) are much sought after items. The other guys were just giving you a hard time because they missed the opportunity. It's still winter up there.

haha Northeast Bully's :twisted:

Everyone just relax it was all taken the wrong way

Jim if Bryan and I don't go fishing soon we are going to have to be checked into AA :shock:

Back