• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker seat for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentislandparker

Reaction score
Parker storage seat for sale off my 88 , still in good shape . comes apart to fit in the pilot house , seat cover has small rip.
$150 obo. pick it up

Attachments

• Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 784
  • Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 784
I have never seen a port side helm seat like that...
Certainly a classic! :wink:

Megabyte":30nl3db2 said:
I have never seen a port side helm seat like that...
Similar to the one in my '92, which is 'hidden' a bit by my galley. Plus mine was just one big storage area in the top section (where you see the vertical Tempress hatch) so it was an ideal place for me to locate the 15-gallon tank for my f/w faucet and sink.

I think the one shown could easily be modified as a fishing seat/prep area out on the back deck!

Galley2-M.jpg

Just like the one in my 1990 2520. The porta potty sits in the center
Thought about relocating the potty and modifying it for storage..
Seat folds open from right to left..

If this seat is anything like the boat you sold me someone is going to get a great deal. Boat is running great but I can't catch any fish. I am 0 for 3 (good number to play) And have been going out every weekend from Sportsmans Cove. If you have the time to take a trip give me a call.
Thanks again
Bob

Glad to here from you Bob , hope you enjoy the 2120.
As you can see I am working on the old faithful 25 getting her in shape and I sure wish I had that 4 stroke again.

The fish will come !

Back