Party Cove Parker Raft

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miky2884

Reaction score
My cousin and I rafted our Parkers for the first time this summer. A little place we call Party Cove.

Will update pictures as the summer goes along

Attachments

• memorial day pc.JPG
    memorial day pc.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 573
i like !

we had a smiliar raft up in block this weekend - if i could get my mac to resize the photos i would start posting haha

Niiice!!!

You should head ever one of these weekends and raft up with us! Easy spot to get to

Pete,
To resize on a Mac, just open the photo in Preview. Then, under the "tools" menu, choose "Adjust Size". Save the photo somewhere and it is ready to upload.

Ok, I give. What is the boat on the left with the etec?? It's got me scratching my head a little...

fogwarning":2jc7t3u9 said:
Ok, I give. What is the boat on the left with the etec?? It's got me scratching my head a little...

Whitewater, that is my formal vessel, new owner repowered it.

Great hull, runs much better than any Parker in a headsea.

islandshot-1.jpg

Pictures taking At Bills Seafood in Westbrook CT 2530 and 2320 docked up for a few evening cocktails. 6-17-11

Attachments

• parker42.JPG
    parker42.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 289
  • parker41.JPG
    parker41.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 308
Isn't the clearance there really tight?

Whenever we drive over I always wonder if it's possible by boat - now I know..

Cant make it under at all tides, Bryan and I both have about an hour to an hour and a half where we cant get under. Bryan actually lives up that river but he has made his boat where everything folds down but still leaves him about an hour window where he cant make it under. You should join us one night when the tides are right.

I'd love to meet you guys there. Recently, we have been going to this place in Saybrooke quite frequently called "The Back Porch" right between the bridges. Good spot with solid bands.

You ever head down towards Branford? Someone was telling me they have some cool spots?

Megabyte - thank you - I will take a look when I get home.

Back