• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pedestal Seat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradV

Reaction score
I have a Captains Chair ladder back with the arm rest and the pedestal. Also has the cushion. Standard helm chair for the 25 im assuming. If anyone needs a pic let me know. But the chair was not installed properly from the factory (ie no aluminum plate glassed under it in the deck) therefore it stripped out. The seat is in good condition since the boat is only 1 year old. Make offer.

FWIW......the 25 helm seat fits perfectly in the 2320 and is an excellent upgrade. Fits right on the existing pedestal. It was very expensive new..........can't remember how much I paid.

The extra pedestal can be cut down in length and the original 2320 helm seat can be mounted in the cockpit area like I did with mine if desired.

Attachments

• IMG_2932.jpg
    IMG_2932.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 817
still for sale. If so roughly whatcha looking for? Thanks

yeah i contacted Parker about it. and his response was it should have never left the factory like that but it would not be something that comes up in an inspection. I actually noticed the seat was leaning a little too much and looked down and told my buddy he might want to go sit in the back. Last time the bracket that holds the chair to the stand snapped and he flew almost into the cockpit. it was funny once we realized he wasnt hurt but they replaced both seats after that. and now the base pulled out so go figure.

Sorry guys been busy with the new tank and the weather has been pretty crappy work was busy the usual crap. Anyways I will post a pic but its the same one Grouper Jim put up. $175 plus shipping for the seat.

Back