Permission to come aboard?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WCS

Reaction score
After a long and detailed exploration which involved Mako, Whaler, Pro-Line and others, I have gotten to the point of being ready to buy a Parker 2320. It was where I started and where I have landed. I have heard virtually nothing bad said or written about Parkers, even on the forums for the other brands.

I have appreciated reading your posts for the last few months -- they have been very helpful and informative, and your loyalty to the brand is amazing.

I look forward to being a member of this community, and of course to fishing South Jersey from other than the beach.

wayne

WCS":2ayphlx0 said:
...your loyalty to the brand is amazing.

Wayne:

Not to sound cliche, but Linwood and Robin @ Parker Marine are solely due the credits for their rabid following!
Nice intro ... welcome aboard, step right in and pull up ... in a Parker :D !

Welcome to Classic Parker and the Parker Nation.

As Dave (aka 'Porkchunker') coined ... we are your on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

Permission granted...welcome and hope you enjoy the treasure-trove of good information here. Check out the projects forum for some great discussions (with pictures) of what owners have done with their Parkers.

Dave

aka

Wayne - Welcome aboard. It will be nice to have another member of Classic Parker who hails from South Jersey. I have a 2520 DV that is kept in Seaview Harbor.

Brad

WCS":3rz43i4x said:
I look forward to being a member of this community

Now That's the spirit! :D :D

We are only as good as the spirit of collaboration and cooperation of our members. You'll find some extremely creative craftsman here who are generous in sharing their ideas and time with the Parker Community.

Welcome aboard Wayne. We look forward to sharing our Parker Lifestyle with you and your crew.

..John

Welcome Wayne!
I came here with an Albin that was for sale, I was, that's WAS, eyein' a Throphy, this site has sold me on a Parker 2120, maybe a 2320 (I'll flip a coin when the time comes). Spring of 2009 is when I plan to buy.
Headin to the Atlintic City Boat Show on Feb 6, might even run into Robin there!

Back