Perseverance is our key to happiness

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbigma

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m John from the “Naw-show-ah” of Massachusetts and our 2000 25MVSC is Perseverance. I own an IT Firm and perseverance is what it takes to get through the week to enjoy life aboard our Parker. She was originally owned and meticulously cared for by Capt Nick (who moved over to a new Parker 25XL). We are forever grateful to him for turning her over to us in such mint condition! Thanks Capt Nick! :D

BoatMirrorSlip2017.jpg
For us its all about SCUBA diving. My family has been diving together for almost 40 years. My Dad, who is now 80, still goes out with us. We spent decades diving from Boston Whaler and Carolina Skiff until my two kids joined us, and we needed more room and comfort. We bought our Parker two years ago and made several mods to her to make life easier for us while diving. Perseverance is the ultimate diving platform for our family and I can’t imagine a summer without her.

3GenerationsBelow1.jpg

2005.jpg

Here's a view from the helm approaching the Beverly/Salem bridge.

Helm.jpg

Kudos to Dale for putting this stake in the ground. I look forward to helping grow this online community in celebration of the Parker, and I am sure we will all do our part to keep this board alive.

Phil K":hiblhgso said:
Noice lobstah.

Thanks Phil..... here is my son with one he pulled out of the rocks last year.

jacelob1.jpg

cbigma, Good to see the boat again and glad to see you all enjoying it so much! She never has looked better and you've made some nifty customizations to fit your needs too. Thanks for letting me know about the site. I'll be dropping in often, "Stonebuster" aka "Capt. Nick" :)

Back