Pilothouse Overhead Carpet

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My new to me 1995 Parker 25 Pilothouse has the carpet removed from the entire ceiling over the helm station. Does anyone have a good place to look for replacement? A perfect match would be awesome, but just something close would be great. The rest of the carpet is in awesome shape so I don't want to replace it all.

Thanks

Check with your local dealer.
They might have some repair pieces in stock.

I did mine and after getting samples from about 15 places this is by far the closest I found. I think it may be the same fabric, its just that the sides are slightly dirty and the top is now new.....use 3m Headliner spray glue, very easy.

J&Jautofabrics.com under "headliner Material" you will see a Cloth called "Rontex Marine Hull Liner". Its been a while since I did it, but I am 99% sure the color is the "sand blend".

WarrenD":1dj9hp8u said:
I did mine and after getting samples from about 15 places this is by far the closest I found. I think it may be the same fabric, its just that the sides are slightly dirty and the top is now new.....use 3m Headliner spray glue, very easy.

J&Jautofabrics.com under "headliner Material" you will see a Cloth called "Rontex Marine Hull Liner". Its been a while since I did it, but I am 99% sure the color is the "sand blend".
Do you have any pictures of cabin after you removed carpet? If I was to clean off all the glue to not put carpet back- would it be a lot of work getting glue off?

Back