Pin Stripe

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRUE BLUE

Reaction score
The hull pinstripe on my 97 2520 is starting to show some gaps. Any suggestions on repair, procurement of new, and if you can get new, best way to put it on? Or just take it all off? Comments appreciated.

There is a thread here somewhere where this topic was discussed, and some photos were posted of boats that had pinstriping and hull side logos removed. Try the search feature and look here and in the "Projects" section.

If you'd like to replace the items, the logos are available from your dealer. I replaced mine last year. I would guess the pinstripes are a dealer item as well.

I purchased several feet of the pinstripe from my dealer. I just cut out some bad spots and added fresh tape last week.

I took my whole pin stripe off. I even removed the large PARKER logo on the side. Looks much cleaner now. One less thing to worry about. It left a slight ghost image, but I wet-sanded it right off. 8)

Here's a pic. Sorry for the bad quality. I had to use my cell phone. Camera is MIA. :(

Side1.jpg

Latest posts

Back